With its parent company, Meritain Health, designing and managing the activities of fronting facilities, NationCare offers the only comprehensive, fully compliant solution for local health plans competing for the business of organizations with single or multiple out-of-state locations. NationCare also works with health plans that require in-area PPO solutions but do not want the expense of securing an indemnity insurance license.
NationCare products are filed and approved in 48 states and the District of Columbia, and can accommodate both small and large groups. With the fronting facility in place, NationCare’s turnkey solution includes the following products and services:
- Full management of plan implementation.
- Automated claims adjudication.
- Customer service through dedicated unit.
- 24/7 eligibility verification.
- ID card and certificate issuance.
- Access to multiple national and regional PPO networks.
- Triple URAC-accredited medical management.
- Proprietary national pricing manual.
- Product filings and compliance.
As NationCare clients, local health plans retain responsibility for the following:
- Sales and marketing.
- Group underwriting and rate development.
- Account servicing (at decision-maker level)
- Broker appointment and commission payment.
- Plan renewal.
For additional information regarding NationCare’s products and services, contact NationCare via email, telephone, fax or mail.